Monday, February 8, 2010

Christmas Lift And Carry Dilemma !!! Pregnancy And Heavy Lifting !!!!?

Dilemma !!! pregnancy and heavy lifting !!!!? - christmas lift and carry

Hello

Then I started in Argos for 2 days, today was the second day. I am a temporary employee Christmas Workin that to 24 December.

I train not to work in the store.

Argos teach tomorrow, how many heavy objects, which means I have to carry heavy loads without assistance, if you must lift.

I do not know if I'm pregnant, but I lost my period 2 days now.

I had two miscarriages, so I can not take the risk.

What can I say?

6 comments:

BabyGirl due 17.12.2008 said...

Speaking in a management perspective
Have an employer, you may be dismissed pregnant with discrimination and may have serious problems for him
to say that from the beginning would be, but I would like 1-test has to be sure
proberly everything that I fill, not a risk essement for pregnant women in the society that can not physically or CarNT be determined.
more than likely the type of service to the client functions instead of the heavy lifting.
cash consideration of these are just the temperature of Christmas, which did not stay in the suite.

But good luck and hope that all is well!
34 weeks pregnant in more than 40 hours work per week in the feet, up and down stairs and lifting heavy objects, were rejected havent yet! lol


Nikki said...

Pass a test, if positive to say, I ......

Yes, you may not want, but you have to say in sorry, but if you become pregnant, there are many victims do, and employment is one of them ........ ..

mfsf2006 said...

Take a test reaction of 1, if you know the answer to this dilemma. 2 babies you have lost another to lose?

Faerie Girl said...

It should not be a problem early in pregnancy. If it hurts to lift it, but someone else.

Faerie Girl said...

It should not be a problem early in pregnancy. If it hurts to lift it, but someone else.

Tiny Dr Who said...

Tell them you have problems with your lower back! Sneaky!

Post a Comment