Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Brother Multi Function Center My Brother Multi-Function Printer MFC 5460 CN Showed An Error Message Print Unable 50?

My Brother Multi-Function Printer MFC 5460 CN showed an error message Print Unable 50? - brother multi function center

My printer Brother MFC 5460 CN showed an error not able to print up to 50 years after the jammed and I took the jam, but still 50 PRINT "no." There was once "impossible to print to 30"

I'm trying to see if there is no paper stuck inside, but there are none. I try to follow what the manual said, he understands
-Open the scanner, remove cover and place objects
Unplug the device and reconnect

But it was still get this message. I called Brother and they told me that if my printer is under warranty and service center, said the employees pay $ 90 and $ 45 per piece! I do not know what I do now, and my husband will kill me: (Help me please!

I need detailed advice on how to solve the problem myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment