Saturday, December 19, 2009

Incest Pics Difference Between Browsing And Downloading?

Difference between browsing and downloading? - incest pics

I was surfing around the net for a couple of pictures of women and thought that was cool, but after a few clicks, a pop-up and I find myself in a place that looked pretty bad.
I found the topics interesting, but reject (IE sodomy, incest, etc.). My question is, how it should be sailed, I now have this shit on my hard drive forever? I deleted temporary Internet files and history, but somehow the thought police that someone can (, FBI, etc.) to see that this type of pages visited, and would have problems.
Browse the download? What is download? I printed a picture of this beautiful place, to show someone in our department, is at work, so that they can give advice. Is this normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment