Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wheelchair Controller What's The Best Website To Ask For Donations To Get My H/c Van Fixed & A Head Controller For My Wheelchair?

What's the best website to ask for donations to get my h/c van fixed & a head controller for my wheelchair? - wheelchair controller

Please write a variety of sites where you can advertise donations and could in fact get something. I really need help with my financial situation. From now on I can not leave my house because my truck broke off. I also have a head driver for my wheelchair because it weighs over 300 pounds and my mother is pushing not in good enough shape to my chair, and I can not with the hand controller. Please help me, you will find a very good website. When you donate to my e-mail to me quad.mom.2005 @ Hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment