Monday, January 18, 2010

Homemade Dog Toy Ideas Ideas For A Homemade Dog Bed For The Garage?

Ideas for a homemade dog bed for the garage? - homemade dog toy ideas

I have three dogs: Mastiff / Sheppard, Chow / Sheppard and Lab / Springer. Hate dogs are inside, so I am just finishing my garage. I live in North Carolina, the winters here are really not so bad, we wrote in the 30s. My dogs slept installed in my garage with a door Doggie on the side of the bridge. All dogs are trained to an invisible fence for dogs, to relocate her business outside and back into the game.

Now I'm looking for creative ideas to make a dog bed for my children. Two of them do not chew like chewing, they also have plenty of chew toys, and they are trained, but sometimes can not resist the temptation. Just to be on the safe side, I would like some ideas, such as beds chew proof.

Thank you very much, everyone on this forum a great help to me in the past! :)

8 comments:

MR. T. said...

My two dogs are chewers also a field big enough for them full of wood chips, which I received from the local business remained. The wood chips may be in positions of horses and such, but keeps them warm, and it seems to. 4 to 6 inches deep. Its interface is simple and inexpensive to change.

Showtune... said...

Not sure what the use of a material to chew resistant, but the loss, memory foam works very well!

Just find a place that they will cut and sell the rest cheap.


There are also specific work, but Im not sure if this can be achieved by cold (which is rarely cold here, below) for more than one weeks per year

Fairiero... said...

I have a double bed for our Husky, because both wanted in the open or in the garage. I have 3 yards of material is similar to the duck cloth material and a very solid and sewn on a bed of the place and filled with pine shavings. He landed square than about 3-4 and can play with it and move it, but were never put in a hole

tom l said...

I run indoor / outdoor dog, so I discussed some years ago. Since the beds are not a consideration as evidence sign. What we want to achieve is the satisfaction of their desires Denning. What I found works best to find about 55 gallons plastic drums soap. Cut the third center of the drum, so that the ends are like bathtubs. Drill drainage holes in the ground and throw in an old blanket. You will notice that the dog likes curled inside. (overeating) to find the last time this year, two parties before they disappear.

Fern said...

I can not imagine, Chew-proof beds, but a few old blanket or a sofa to use. For dogs size even say that a mattress. Dogs usually do not chew their lower incisors or consoles.

Jocelyn7... said...

Perhaps something like this:

http://www.dog.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=11019 ...

or:

http://www.sitstay.com/store/equip/kbed1 ...

Good luck.

Laura ♥ said...

Google "Kurunda beds" - that are made with PVC pipe, I'm sure it's a way of beds, etc..

Another idea is to decompose a little cuckoo - put a blanket in the middle and two beds.

Laura ♥ said...

Google "Kurunda beds" - that are made with PVC pipe, I'm sure it's a way of beds, etc..

Another idea is to decompose a little cuckoo - put a blanket in the middle and two beds.

Post a Comment